BlogTalkRadio - Fran Dances with The Funky Werepig



Werepig Alert!
Hide your children and lock your pantry--the Funky Werepig is on the loose. Or at least he's on the radio. He'll be in his usual spot with his famous Choate Road crew, roasting and toasting his Sunday night interviewee, and tonight I'm the main course.

I'll be reading from my collection, Mama's Boy and Other Dark Tales, as well as yammering on about writing, life and whatever Mr. Pig desires.

Please come and join us.

CLICK HERE for the LIVE Show Link or the Archive!


Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments

Hazardgal said…
Just got Mama's Boy in the mail! Thanks so much. Love the marker too! I will regift the one I bought from Apex. Just finished THE SEA ORPHAN. I sent Apex some stories of mine... hard to wait for an answer. Good luck with your writing Fran and visit my blog when you have a free moment.