Publisher Sizemore on Bad Chicks & More Booty

Quickie One
Just a quickie today, gang. I have work spilling down my chin and puddling on the floor. But before I drown, I wanted to share two quick tidbits.

Apex Science Fiction and Horror publisher, Jason Sizemore, is sharing his vivid imagination over at the Horror Library Blog-O-Rama. I do not confirm or deny part three of his essay. When you have a second, pop on over and decide for yourself:

Click On - The Horror of Women.

Quickie Two
Jeesh, I have so much more I want to share with you, but no time to spare. But I need to at least tell you that the Pirate Contest has some additional Booty for the taking. We now have a Second Prize of the hard cover edition of Jennifer Pelland's 2007 Nebula Finalist, Unwelcome Bodies! But you've got to play to win, so if you haven't walk the plank on over to the contest blog:

Right Here.

It's so easy, a one legged pirate could do it. *chuckles from sleepless delirium*

Thank you to Jason and Apex Book Company for the generous donation to the piratey goodness.

Back to work for me. Arrgh, Mateys!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments