Of Homes and Sewers

New homes
New homes are heavy on my mind today. We're in the process of selling our home and buying a new one. Of course, we've found the perfect "new" home before the old one is sold. Now you're talking horror...mortgages, bridge loans, points, blah, blah, blah. It's enough to make a good clown go bad...or a bad clown go worse. Which brings me to another home--the HL Blog-O-Rama's new mirror home at MySpace.

In the Sewer
Yeah, a lot of folks consider our beloved MySpace one nasty place. But what better place for a horror blog? Seriously though, I've found MySpace to be a little home away from home with a lot of great folks from all around the world, and now the HL Blog has it's second home there, as well. We're already sporting a list of 428 of our closest "friends" and we hope you'll join us, too.

Stop by our profile at www.myspace.com/horrorlibraryblog to see our list of regular Blog Masters, and our fabulous guest blogger scheduled for the month of May--Author, Simon Wood. You can also sign-up as a subscriber to our blog, Here at http://blog.myspace.com/horrorlibraryblog.

Cheesy Ads
And keep a look-out for our series of Cheesy Ads. I hope you like them. I'm thinking a cheesy ad contest may be in order soon! Hint...

CHEESY AD # 25:


Well, it's a short and sweet blog tonight folks. As I said, in addition to my writing schedule, I'm thick in the bowels of house selling/buying hell, so this will be my last blog until sometime next week, but the lovely and talented John Peters will be doing my Sunday blog at the HL Blog-O-Rama, so please stop in this weekend to support his maiden voyage!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments