A Wee Taste of My New Age Hippie Celt Side

I know this isn't technically horror, but to some it will be, I'm sure. *wink* But I thought I'd branch out and bring you a little music today. The vid is definitely bizarre enough to count as HL Blog-O-Rama worthy, but the truth is I just liked it and wanted to share it with you. And yeah, it's a little wild and "wooly," but I love the tune. Enjoy!

I couldn't get the vid code to work so just click here - Martyn Bennett - Tongues Of Kali

And if that doesn't work, give this one a try - Martyn Bennett - Tongues Of Kali

Thank you to my new friend, Becky Garrison, for the video link!

I when you've had enough celtic-fusion to sate you, come visit the The Horror Library for a little Fresh Meat Fiction including part 1 and part 2 of Fine Print. Part 3 will be coming soon in August!

As always, thanks so much for reading!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran Friel

Comments