And the Wiener of the Tease is...?


And the Wiener of the Tease is...?


I meant WINNER, silly! But I got your attention, didn't I?

Well, you've all waited long enough. I know I was going to announce the WINNER of The Shameless Mama's Boy Tease Contest on Sunday, but since it's my contest, I can do whatever I want. Oh, the power...

Anyway, I want thank everyone for reading about my novella, Mama's Boy, and for all those of you who played along with the Tease Contest. I'm truly grateful for your support. A novella may sound like a small thing, but it's HUGE for me and very dear to my heart...you know how "firsts" can be that way.

So without further delay, the illustrious WINNER of the coveted Shocklines Bucks is:

Mark Allen

Mark is a wonderful illustrator from Racine, Wisconsin who I've had the pleasure of meeting on MySpace. Be sure to visit him there and at his website, marjasall.com, to check out his fine work.

Congratulations, Mark!

And thank you again to all the wonderful folks who sent messages of congratulations and well-wishes for the Mama's Boy project. It means more to me than you know. And I promise I'll have more information soon!

Wickedly Yours,
Fran

PS - Stop by for a little free taste of Fresh Meat fiction at The Horror Library. My story Under the Dryer is quietly waiting there for you...in the shadows.

Comments

Callisto said…
Congratulations Fran! I hope all goes super smoothly for you with the pre-press etc. Stay well :-)
Fran Friel said…
Callisto! SO great to see you. I'm sorry for being negligent in my Blissed blog visits. I've just been busy as the devil, but I'll try to do better.

Thanks for the congrats, and so far so good. Very smooth sailing!

Warmest Regards,
Fran