YADA, Too!









As if I don't already have enought to do!

UNCLE! UNCLE!
Yes, my arm has been twisted enough, so I have finally succumb to the vast cyberworld of MySpace.

Stop by for Fran's Fortune Cookie of the Day!

I suspect there will be some Fortune Cookies that will get stale before I have a chance to update, but it can't be helped. Chinese food always leaves you hungry an hour after you eat it anyway. I'm just keeping with that tradition - leaving you hungry for more.

See you at YADA, Too, and feel free to make me your Friend!

~Fran

Comments

Chris Perridas said…
How did you happen to choose My Space? Does it offer some new, neat features? Tell!
Clara Chandler said…
I got a dead link (I feel like Charlie Brown!) LOL

Hugs,
Clara
Fran Friel said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fran Friel said…
Chris - How did I choose MySpace?

Truth is, I didn't need another distraction from writing, but it's a very active environment for writers and potential fans. It's easy to connect with others and to meet new folks once you connect with a network.

I also think there are a lot of younger people on MySpace who may be potential readers of our kind of work. So I thought I'd give it a try. It seems to be working so far, but it's too early to tell.

I was pleasantly suprised to find a number of friends there and it's an easy way (and fun way) to keep in touch with them.

Hey, it's free. Give it a try.

Clara/Charlie B. - What dead link, darlin'?