Where are you?













And wouldn't you rather be here?

Yes, my friends, that's Palm Springs, California! Home of magnificent golfing, spas, shopping and breathtaking terrain.

While you're dreaming of the good life from your cold gray office, get the scoop on what's really happening in Palm Springs Life. In his daily blog, The Desert Quidnunc, my compadre, Alan Baird, will keep you wishing you were downtown shopping or hiking in the canyons. Stop by the blog and be sure to say, Hi. If you're really nice, maybe Alan will invite you to a round of golf in the sunshine.

~Fran

Comments

Callisto said…
Palm Springs, Tahiti, Fiji (well maybe not Fiji just now), Mauritius, The south of France, Heron Island, Noosa, Cairns, Vanuatu... many places other then in front of my computer, but here I am!
:-)
Fran Friel said…
I'm with you, Callisto! Right now, here in Connecticut, it is 10 degrees F. and dropping. Humans should not like in places that get so damn cold!

I'll meet you Nanuata, wherever that might be (dumb American). Uh, where is it?

Bliss to you,
Fran